Oct 4, 2016

INKtober: 1 - 4

Hi! So here we are, INKtober 2016. I'm participating as much as I can. Some of the works are and will be done in a sketchbook, small drawings, freehand stuff. Some of the inktober pieces are and will be done on a separate pieces of quality paper and when inktober hits 15 days they will be available for sale. Everything will be mentioned here and on fb and instagram where I post inktober entries day after day.

Below you will find 4 pieces done already, two in a sketchbook, one ACEO and one drawing done on a Fabriano watercolour paper. The last one has step by step captures so you could see how chaotic and strange my drawing process is. I go back to the details as many times as I need until I am fully satisfied with the whole drawing. Take a peek into my studio and have a creative inktober days! Do let me know if you participate as well :)

INKTOBER DAY 01, sketchbook

INKTOBER DAY 02, sketchbook

INKTOBER DAY 03, ACEO

INKTOBER DAY 04, watercolour paper 18 x 12,5 cm
A FEW STEPS OF CREATING DAY 04 INKTOBER ENTRY:
delicate sketch with micron pen 003

acrylic artist black ink and rough line done with nibs and "gafion" - ruling  pen

diluted ink washes done with a small brush

more intensive in colour brush strokes, more lines with nibs and micron pens, black background areas 

final touches with micron pens, signature and we are finished :)

Stay tuned for more inktober stories!
Basia
PellucidMind


No comments:

Post a Comment